forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 2 of 7)

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Footon's indi corner

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Footon's indi corner

SpiderMan, find Custom Donch with vertical shift below. If there are any issues, report here!
Thanks!

Post's attachments

Custom Donch.cs 26.7 kb, 66 downloads since 2013-04-14 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

All Footon's indicators are converted and uploaded in the repo.

Thanks for these..!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

many thanks

Popov wrote:

Thanks, I was getting very near commencing the task myself. smile

Great contribution you have made, Footon; I had not seen all of your work until a couple days ago...

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hey Popov,

Popov wrote:

Thanks for the conversion:)

I'm just wondering if Linear Regression Line.cs has had a rename?  I have a nice little 5minute strategy that uses that indicator, but I can't find it in the repository.

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Radar wrote:

Hey Popov,

Thanks for the conversion:)

I'm just wondering if Linear Regression Line.cs has had a rename?  I have a nice little 5minute strategy that uses that indicator, but I can't find it in the repository.

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Hey Radar,

Thought I show my presence again smile

I hope my indis don't put anyone off because of my hack job.

I'm going blind here, currently don't have a test rig to test it, but I made my first V3 conversion of my indi. Find it below, document all problems (screenshot) and upload here for me to see. Sorry for that but I can't test it myself at the moment. If everything works (probably it won't like always wink ) I'll move it to the repo.

Thanks!

EDIT: find the corrected indi one post below.

Footon, there was a small issue. You have forgot to rename slotType to SlotType in Calculate.
The easiest way to do so is to replace "slotType ==" with "SlotType ==" in the whole file.

I'm attaching the corrected file. FSB loads it correctly but I haven't checked its logic.

Post's attachments

Linear Regression Line V3.cs 18.65 kb, 54 downloads since 2013-06-01 

Hey footon,

footon wrote:

Hey Radar,

Thought I show my presence again smile

Welcome back wink

I hope my indis don't put anyone off because of my hack job.

Some damn good progs and features have come out of hack jobs smile

I'm going blind here, currently don't have a test rig to test it, but I made my first V3 conversion of my indi. Find it below, document all problems (screenshot) and upload here for me to see. Sorry for that but I can't test it myself at the moment. If everything works (probably it won't like always wink ) I'll move it to the repo.

Thanks!

Thank you! smile

I'm currently optimizing my 5minute strategy for another pair in FSB 2.76, and will do a parallel install of 2.98.3RC as soon as that's finished, so that I can compare results.

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Hey Popov,

Popov wrote:

Footon, there was a small issue. You have forgot to rename slotType to SlotType in Calculate.
The easiest way to do so is to replace "slotType ==" with "SlotType ==" in the whole file.

I'm attaching the corrected file. FSB loads it correctly but I haven't checked its logic.

Man, you're quick! smile

I was writing my reply to footon, and you downloaded, fixed and posted the indi before I'd finished:)

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Popov wrote:

Thanks, Miro! I had a feeling something went missing.

About logic - best practise is to test indi values between FSBs with the same data, as long as FSBs work the same way, it should be ok.

Radar wrote:

Some damn good progs and features have come out of hack job smile

Well that's encouraging hahaa.

Well, I tried to compare the new version of the Linear Regression Line indicator, using my 5minute strategy, but now it wants the Percent BB indicator:( I guess that one came with FSB v2.76, as I can't find it in the forum.

Anyways, I have both 2.76, and 2.98.3RC installed, so will eventually be able to compare LRL, but it is 9am here, and I've been up all night, so time for me to go saw wood (snore). wink

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Thank you, Popov smile

It looks like I messed up when installing the RC sad  Will give it another go.

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

Finished re-installing FSB RC, started it up alongside 2.76, and compared my 5minute strategy on 3 pairs...

All looks good! smile  Same results on both versions smile

Love your work, guys!

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

hello footon

i didnot find your moving average crossover that use two different base prices instead of one

Where i find it

thanks in advance

ahmedalhoseny wrote:

hello footon

i didnot find your moving average crossover that use two different base prices instead of one

Where i find it

thanks in advance

V3 version of it?

the only V3 is vidya moving average !!!!

i receive this message

Post's attachments

pai.png
pai.png 16.29 kb, 6 downloads since 2013-06-07 

In the newest FSB (V3 I mean)? How to replicate the problem? Does not work at all or what?

footon wrote:

In the newest FSB (V3 I mean)? How to replicate the problem? Does not work at all or what?

Hello the error  was solved  thanks and sorry i didnot see the previous post until now   But i didnont find the modified Moving average cross

The original MA cross has shift functions but use one base price type for both MAs  , what i need a MA cross with shift function plus a two different base prices !!!

Post's attachments

fast slow.png
fast slow.png 13.39 kb, 2 downloads since 2013-06-26 

My first (truly working) indi was a slight customization of FSB's MA Crossover. Now it's converted.

It's here -> http://forexsb.com/forum/post/20805/#p20805

Many thanks (Y)

This one originates from couple years back. Dave made a reasonable suggestion (http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/2291/rou … indicator/), back then I didn't had enough skill and knowledge to pull it off successfully. Now I have, when digits parameter is 1, you get levels of 1.335/128.45.

Find it here: ->http://forexsb.com/forum/post/20806/#p20806

Many thanks

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Footon's indi corner