Topic: Dead forum?

Hey!
This forum starts to seem a bit dead. It's not a good sign... What's going on?

Re: Dead forum?

People usually make a post when they want some information.... or have a difficulty....

So it may be a good sign that there is not a lot of activity.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Or when they're active and interested smile

Nuno, it's up to you to get the party started!

I have written substantially lately. Including some unanswered questions smile
Anyway I was concerned that this nice project could be abandoned. I hope we'll really see the pro version come of age with all its improvements.

Maybe you have not posted enough, if you're getting thoughts about death and oblivion...

Lets be honest, FSB is Miroslav's child, he will not give up on her so easily. smile

No way he will give up..... he has put up with us for this long.. LOL

A way to develop interest may be to have a community type EA developed....... and people contribute ideas......

Some threads have generated a lot of interest in the past

I am here for the long term. I doubt the project will ever be abandoned, it is the best kept secret in forex.

I agree. For example, the new divergence indicators I think clearly bring something new, I am using them and apparently with good results.

The lack of news is become a bit strange. The forum was really much more dynamic some months ago.

people are waiting for something to fall out of the sky.

It is up to each of us to post or not to post....

In the meantime. keep working on strategies as that is why we are involved.

It was a false alarm. The developer is working but not online, as he works in a ship. But it seems all is fine and the PRO version is being developed smile)

All is good, the developer will soon be posting, he has been working on many things and is about to inform us of his progress.

In the meantime, post your questions and someone will attempt to reply.

I think Mr Popov is not always available due to his main job. However he is able to answer simple questions even during such times. It's not good for the program though, I feel if this project wants to survive this should be changed.

BackStreetBoy wrote:

It's like a dead forum. Is it still alive?

This forum is here since 2006 and I don't have plans to close it in the foreseeable future.

Do you have any specific questions about the project?

BackStreetBoy wrote:

It's like a dead forum. Is it still alive?

For me what's more important is, can the software help me make money, trading forex automatically ? Hope this help keeps the forum alive.

The software is there for you to use, unfortunately it is up to you to develop your own profitable strategy.

The forum was created to allow for people to learn how to better use the software and most questions are dealt with promptly.

The developer reads most of the posts and replies where necessary.

Be sure to post questions about the software and , of course, post any error messages as the developer is continually working to increase its capabilities and he appreciates any feedback.

Blaiserboy wrote:

The software is there for you to use, unfortunately it is up to you to develop your own profitable strategy.

The forum was created to allow for people to learn how to better use the software and most questions are dealt with promptly.

The developer reads most of the posts and replies where necessary.

Be sure to post questions about the software and , of course, post any error messages as the developer is continually working to increase its capabilities and he appreciates any feedback.

Exactly!

When you post a manual trading system in other trading forums, there's so much content you can get out of it. Be it explaining every little nuance, some kind of addition, indicator development etc, and then the customary trolling, exchange of name-calling and other bashing. But that don't guarantee one's success in implementation of said strategy. In here you just post a pic with indi settings or the strat file itself and that's it. The Full Monty.

Strat development is no walk in the park and when you have your little gem after considerable effort, one doesn't publicize it easily. This forum proves it every day!

yeah i guess you are right, thats what it is for, and i dont think its a dead forum but most members are lurking busy reading stuff, i usually visit but end up reading rather than posting

jinal wrote:

It was like dead before but now its seems good, and from today I`ll submit new questions for everyone.

I don't think you have to assume responsibility for making this forum active, it is related specifically to FSB and FSBpro and FST.

Shouild you want an active forum there are several others related to Forex or whatever.

Please keep posts related to FSB.

yeah i guess it is.. but there are still good topics here that are worth reading.

smile smile smile
I believe this forum to be one of the most "alive" forums I have encountered in my whole life. I mean that. Not in terms of topics/posts published, but in terms of people who got answers to their questinons. Meaningful and helpful answers. Not the type of "did you even read the manual" answers.