Topic: Automatically quit trading Friday night

Hi. In one of the videos, an indicator is used to close the trade Friday night. I can't find it in the Repository. Is it removed and if so, how do you automatically stop trading Friday night?

Re: Automatically quit trading Friday night

I think you mean Week Closing and Week Closing 2 indicators. You should have them already available in the program. If not, you can download them at Git repo.

Thanks footon

Unfortunately I did not find Week Closing and Week Closing 2 at Git repo. Maybe I'm in the wrong place and looking. If I can get an entire address, I might find it. Thanks in advance

They have to be built-in indicators. Select Closing Condition slot in FSB and scroll through the indis, they should be there.

If they are really absent, here are the Git links:

https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indi … Closing.cs

https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indi … losing2.cs

Edit:

Closing Point slot.

These indicators are not in my FSB, unfortunately. Found the code through your links. Is it just to copy the code into the MetaEditor?

They are definitely in your FSB. Look at my screenshot. Pay attention! It's in Closing Point slot.

But it introduces problems as every closing will happen at week closing apart from SL/TP.

I'll search for another indi more suitable for using with other closing conditions, so it allows additional indis to be used.

Post's attachments

bal.JPG
bal.JPG 49.25 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

To recap:

1. If you want your closing point of all the trades to be on Friday nights, use built-in Week Closing/2 indis.

2. If you want trades to close at indicator signals or definitely at Friday night, you should use Day of Week Exit indicator (https://forexsb.com/repository/reposito … -week-exit).

Sorry to have to say it but these are not in my FSB.
Unfortunately, I can't add a picture to the text box. My indicators end with Vidya Moving Average, Williams Percent Range and Volumes.
And I'm looking for Add a Closing Logic Condition. After seeing your picture, I see that I miss several of the indicators you have. Maybe this is something for Popov to watch.

That's what I'm trying to convey here - look at CLOSING POINT, not Closing Condition. It's that same box, which by default has Bar Closing as indicator.

Don't let yourself be fooled by other indicators, they are custom indis.

Try this strategy, open it in FSB, I can't do no more.

If FSB starts complaining, then you are really missing the indi.

Post's attachments

New Strategy for Gert.xml 11.16 kb, 4 downloads since 2020-02-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Yes, now I understand too. I was too ignorant in FSB to properly understand what you meant. But now I have found the right one.
Thank you footon for being able to lead me

No problems smile