forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → How to make simple ATR strategy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: How to make simple ATR strategy

Hi,
I want to make ATR based strategy. It is very simple, but my head can not work out how to use already made ATR indicators for this. Please help smile

I want to enter in the market when candle is bigger let's say by 1.5 than average true range. I saw that "Average True Range" indicator have level line, this is ok for me, but it has static "Level points", what I do not want, I want to make it more dynamic and compare by times or percentages. Is there some work around? Or it must be programmed individual custom indicator for this?

Thanks!

Re: How to make simple ATR strategy

Hi! Decided try to code this custom indicator by my own smile

After reading tutorial pdf I can not find where is .cs file to start with ... I want to customize "Average True Range" indicator, but there is no such name with .cs , there is only .mqh version in mt4/mql4/forexsb.com/custom . However after "saving as" to different name it does not appear in fsb.

Hello Irmantas,

Here you have everything you need: https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indicators

Thank you for a link.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → How to make simple ATR strategy