1 (edited by Roughey 2021-10-24 11:25:14)

Topic: Performance is bad i dont know why

Hi,

can someone check it out EAstudio performance is broker by a time. When EAS is working 1 day than i get those performance breaks in calculations. never had this before.

https://vimeo.com/638322051

2 (edited by geektrader 2021-10-25 20:05:18)

Re: Performance is bad i dont know why

I had this issue as well. Seems to be related to the latest Chrome background throttling nonsense. They can´t be disabled anymore via the flags menu in the latest Chrome builds. Launching chrome.exe with these command line parameters should help:

--args --disable-features=RendererCodeIntegrity --disable-background-timer-throttling --disable-renderer-backgrounding --disable-backgrounding-occluded-windows --js-flags="--max_old_space_size=32768"

It´s also always a good idea to use optimized Chrome builds from RobRich, they are much faster than the Google Chrome releases. I´d recommend to pick the AVX version:

https://github.com/RobRich999/Chromium_Clang

did you use this command lines on the robrich chrome build , too?

4 (edited by geektrader 2021-10-25 21:43:48)

Yes. The RobRich builds are based on Chromium, which is the base for Chrome and is open source. Google simply adds their stuff on top of Chromium and releases it as Chrome. Internal it is exactly the same, so also accepts the same command line parameters.

haha it would be so nice if we could get a speccial eas browser..which is perfectly for eas. ok popov go make your own browser ;-)

i cannot get in run constantly good. i use only 3 tabs now with chromium with the parameters. let it run after a week i loook. both are crashed..than all running process  was for free.

i didnt get it run stable. and i only use 50000 bars each tab.

Hmm, good question, no issues here. Is your RAM to full while it runs maybe?