Topic: Number of Ascended and Collection not Match

After leaving the Reactor working overnight, I found that there are 77 strategies that passed through Monte Carlo Validation but only 2 are in the Collection. Is that the 75 strategies are similar to the other 2?
Anyone has any idea about this?
https://b.imge.to/2019/09/24/vTRYr2.png

Re: Number of Ascended and Collection not Match

Please check the info in the Collection's Records Stats.

It is possible to have Resolved correlations:

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/ea-studio-collection-records-stats-resolved-correlations.png

Offtopic:
- Walk-Forward Validation my not work well after the Optimizer. The reason is that once the strategy is optimized for the full data set, it is unlikely to find a good result when optimizing in chunks.

- There is something wrong in the WF and the Monte Carlo settings. The may not validate 100% of the strategies. If you think, it is correct, simply disable WF and Monte Carlo to reduce the Global warming.

Popov wrote:

Please check the info in the Collection's Records Stats.

It is possible to have Resolved correlations

Thanks Mr Popov for your quick reply.
Resolved correlated means similar strategies, right?
I just noticed that I have 126 pushed total strategies and 124 are resolved correlated. So, I just have wait and let the reactor do its job.

Popov wrote:

Offtopic:
- Walk-Forward Validation my not work well after the Optimizer. The reason is that once the strategy is optimized for the full data set, it is unlikely to find a good result when optimizing in chunks.

- There is something wrong in the WF and the Monte Carlo settings. The may not validate 100% of the strategies. If you think, it is correct, simply disable WF and Monte Carlo to reduce the Global warming.

Does it mean I only need either one:
(a) Full Data optimization + Monte Carlo validation
(b) Walk Forward validation + Monte Carlo validation (without optimization)

How about Walk Forward optimization + Walk Forward validation + Monte Carlo validation?

I personally prefer variant (b).

Please see these topics for more info regarding Walk Forward: Walk Forward Internals Explained.