Topic: Is there going to be update (Profit Protection) features by end March?
I understand you gave us a rough estimate of the completion of the profit protection features by end March.
I'm just curious whether you are able to meet this estimated time line or is there going to be a delay?
I fully understand if there is going to be a delay (as such things often happened in work life or personal life) and I would greatly appreciate an open communication to your users to keep us in the loop.
Please understand that some of us (at least for me), need to plan what course of actions to take with regard to the update time line.
If it is another 2 weeks of waiting, I would probably do some other "administrative" work such as EA analysis rather than develop anymore new EA.
If it is another 2 month of waiting, I would probably go ahead and make some changes to my EA and test it out and gather some results from this 2 months of wait.
If it is another 6 months of waiting, I would probably "re-write" and refine most of my EA (in the pretext that I'm never ever going to wait endlessly for the profit protection features).
If it is another of 1 year of waiting. I'm done with my EA development. I'll refine all my EA now. Each EA has 3 versions, 1) the original version, 2) the trailing stop limit version and 3) another closing condition using less "strict" conditions and test run all 3 versions to see how it perform. Already I have several hundreds of EA and imagine each of them x3 versions. That's so tedious and hence, I'm very reluctant to go through this process and your update would save me tons of efforts and time...as I only need 1 version of EA with the update that allows dynamic closing conditions. And I don't have to test run it over so many terminals if I have 3 versions to test out (not enough computer to do it too).
So I hope Popov, you would understand that I need a sense of time line/duration of expectation to help me know what's the next best course of action to take. I hope you understand that it's already been nearly 6 months of waiting since the day you mentioned that this is the direction you are going to take. I'm not here to dictate your schedule but rather to synchronize your schedule with mine and choose the pace and direction of my own EA development. I need information to make informed decision what to do next and your silence is not helping me nor others to know whether to hold on till your next release (which many of us would think it's a matter of a few more days time) or should we just move on with our EA development and don't expect anything to happen in the near future.
Kindly just drop us a note. Just 1 sentence is enough to communicate to us the time line. It's just so simple, much more easier than answering some queries that ask for the obvious and yet you demonstrated so much patience to answer and hence I believe you would also have the same patience and kindness to answer this simple question that would make a difference to which course of path I would choose for my EA development.
Your time and patience to answer this time line question is very much appreciated and open communication would help to reduce unnecessary waiting and repetitive checking of my email or FSB website to check for the update or turn on my FSB programme and see whether it prompt me for an update.
I believe I'm not the only one eagerly waiting for this update, Popov, I've not doubt you are working very hard towards this goal. This update is going to make a big difference to both FSB as a even more powerful programme and going to help FSB users find greater success in their EA development. At least I'm very certain it is going to make a big difference to my EA performance.