forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Why is it so slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by cryptocurrency 2016-01-02 20:42:16)

Topic: Why is it so slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?

I made an EA using FSB, but why is it running extremely slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?

King of kings and Lord of lords Cuong Truong.

Re: Why is it so slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?

The reason is that we do not use the MT4 testing model. We have different calculation algorithm implemented in the EA. We don't care how fast is it in MT tester because we don't believe that it work well.

The EA is designed to be maximally reliable when trading and to recreate the FSB strategy logic. It is not exactly what MT expects from the EAs.

Re: Why is it so slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?

FSBPro is designed for accuracy, it examines all of the data in a bar....

The inaccuracies of MT4 are the precise reason that FSB was developed. Popov wanted to provide something that was going to perform with reliable accuracy.

Please be good enough to read through all of the threads, there is a ton of information available. In addition, please read all of the documentation on the site, the wiki and watch the videos.

I am pretty new on here so I make sure to read a lot of posts because many of the traders that have questions have something to teach me. There is a ton to learn about making strategies and with the thousands of posts on this forum, there is a lot of ideas and solutions.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Why is it so slow when I run the EA on MT4 strategy tester?