Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional Beta 2
Forex Strategy Builder Professional v Beta 2 is published.
There are several new feature and important bug fixes in this release.
- Fixed a major issue with Winner and Loser adding options.
- Fixed bugs in Day Closing 2 and Week Closing 2 indicators.
- Added Data feed page in History Center. It allows you to download historical forex rates for 10 symbols. There are up to 100 000 bars .
- When crating a new symbol, FSB updates the Account Exchange Rate from internet.
- Added "Strategy Repo..." button on the Start page;
- Fixed Collections strategy panels painting on mouse over;
- Added a "Data Files Download" message box that leads to the History Center. The message appears only if the user has never visited Data Feed page before.
- Added "Old Data files" warning message. It appears when the data files are not updated at least 30 days and the user do not use Data Horizon time limitations.
- Added more data check rules. when FSB Pro loads data files. The check log is shown on Data Statistics page in History Center.
We do not support License Activation of the previous versions. If you have a valid license and you want to activate it on other machine, update FSB Pro to v Beta 2 or higher first.
Please report bugs and issues.