Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 7
As I promised earlier today, I'm publishing the next FSB Pro alpha version.
The major changes in this release are:
- Working Generator (though Top 10 Strategies is under development).
- Asynchronous backtest.
- Acceptance Criteria made global.
- Added new stats in Account Statistics info panel. It shows also the Acceptance Criteria status.
- Introduced colored tans for busy strategies – green when trading and orange when building.
Several bugs were fixed:
- Crash in fast changing indicators in Indicator Properties dialog.
- Fixed Undo issue after Save As.
- Fixed issue with connection closing in Trader.
- Connection close buttons are disabled during trading.
- Fixed warning messages and parms text of Fractal, Ross Hook, Stop Limit, Exit Hour indicators.
- Fixed missing tooltips of parameters in Indicator Properties dialog.
- OOS backtest in Generator is fixed to 30%. It is using when you set OOS Balance sorting method. When you do so, Balance / Equity chart shows OOS line.
- Generator makes its own copy of the current profile (including Acceptance Criteria) when start generating. If you have changed Acceptance Criteria after starting the Generator and you want to use it, you have to stop and start Generator.
- Generator currently shows only the best strategy according to the selected sorting method. Top Strategies collection will be implemented soon.
- The original Generator - Initial Optimization option is separated to two new options: Optimization and Normalization. They are placed n Generator Settings dialog. When Optimization is on, Generator changes the strategies in order to find a better stats. Normalization tries to simplify the strategy without reducing the stats values.
I hope you'll enjoy this release. Please report bugs and ideas for improvement.