forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Trader v0.6.0.0 b was published

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Trader v0.6.0.0 b was published

Forex Strategy Trader v0.6.0.0 Beta

* Fixed bug with data time frame changing when chart's auto shift is off.
    * Forex Strategy Trader reloads properly the market data after internet interruption.
    * The installer installs the necessary C++ 2008 Redistributable package automatically.
    * The program clears the Meta Trader cache after reinstalling the necessary expert and library files.
    * Forex Strategy Trader checks for missed ticks and updates the chart.

See more info about the program in the Forex Strategy Trader section of the website.

Take the program from its download page.

Re: Forex Strategy Trader v0.6.0.0 b was published

Very good software. Please could you consider to add support for multiple orders in next versions in such a way that it opens new orders independently of each other after the signal.  I can get very accurate buy/sell signals. I would like the feature that I can have multiple (even a reverse orders) be open at the same time.

zenoni wrote:

Please could you consider to add support for multiple orders

I'm not going to do so but it's easy to be done by everyone since the trade operations are implemented in the Expert Advisor.

The problem is the that FST is closing profitable positions and I'm unable unable to overcome this. It ill be creat if there will be such a functionality to turn off that habit. It also don't let to average up positions in the direction of the trend. That's why I porposed this additional feature.

There are many good EA's for the money management. Imagine the situation if the trade is opened each time if FST get the high probability signal. You get you losses short and let your profits run no matter in witch direction. You just averaging up profits.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Trader v0.6.0.0 b was published