forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Grid Systems → Strategy - Gabdecsters

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Strategy - Gabdecsters

I'm immensely happy that you listened to us, popov, I've already opened some tickets about this implementation in forex ea studio and other tools, but until everything is ready, I took my measurements myself, I'm adding experts to the grid that I export to ea studio and I never got such a solution. best below I will leave the result of one of the several robots I made using the ea studio combination = modification of the code to make grid and I will leave one of them too so you can give me your opinion

I don't know how to send an image here in the post but the growth graph is beautiful and I already have results in real accounts

Post's attachments

AGRESSIVO NZDUSD M1.mq5 76.94 kb, 15 downloads since 2024-03-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Strategy - Gabdecsters

Here is the image I mentioned as an attachment

Post's attachments

qqq.jpg 208.89 kb, 1 downloads since 2024-03-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you for sharing!

Your strategy looks interesting.
We will discuss it for sure.

Do you know a proper name for this system?

Please share links for additional info to learn more.

As I mentioned, the strategy is created on your own popov system. When it's time to create, I create strategies in the ea studio that has 150pts of take and no stop and that has more than 100 trades in the year and has not lowered more than 1k

and add the logic described below to them

https://communitypowerea.com/docs/martingale

Prezados Senhores,

Espero que estejam bem. É com grande satisfação que compartilho com vocês algumas das minhas estratégias de grid, as quais têm se mostrado extremamente lucrativas nos últimos dois meses. Com base nesse sucesso, decidi disponibilizar todas elas para download e estudo pela comunidade.

Trata-se de um conjunto de estratégias de portfólio e grid que, acredito, resultaram em um trabalho de alta qualidade. Encorajo todos a explorarem essas estratégias e desejo a vocês excelentes negociações.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qtHJH … sp=sharing

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Grid Systems → Strategy - Gabdecsters