forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Grid Systems → Strategy - Gabdecsters

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Strategy - Gabdecsters

I'm immensely happy that you listened to us, popov, I've already opened some tickets about this implementation in forex ea studio and other tools, but until everything is ready, I took my measurements myself, I'm adding experts to the grid that I export to ea studio and I never got such a solution. best below I will leave the result of one of the several robots I made using the ea studio combination = modification of the code to make grid and I will leave one of them too so you can give me your opinion

I don't know how to send an image here in the post but the growth graph is beautiful and I already have results in real accounts

Post's attachments

AGRESSIVO NZDUSD M1.mq5 76.94 kb, 23 downloads since 2024-03-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Strategy - Gabdecsters

Here is the image I mentioned as an attachment

Post's attachments

qqq.jpg 208.89 kb, 3 downloads since 2024-03-12 

Thank you for sharing!

Your strategy looks interesting.
We will discuss it for sure.

Do you know a proper name for this system?

Please share links for additional info to learn more.

As I mentioned, the strategy is created on your own popov system. When it's time to create, I create strategies in the ea studio that has 150pts of take and no stop and that has more than 100 trades in the year and has not lowered more than 1k

and add the logic described below to them

https://communitypowerea.com/docs/martingale

Prezados Senhores,

Espero que estejam bem. É com grande satisfação que compartilho com vocês algumas das minhas estratégias de grid, as quais têm se mostrado extremamente lucrativas nos últimos dois meses. Com base nesse sucesso, decidi disponibilizar todas elas para download e estudo pela comunidade.

Trata-se de um conjunto de estratégias de portfólio e grid que, acredito, resultaram em um trabalho de alta qualidade. Encorajo todos a explorarem essas estratégias e desejo a vocês excelentes negociações.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qtHJH … sp=sharing

Hi,
I really like your strategy, do you still using this concept ? how it is going ?

Thank you

Gabdecsters, please reply to posts, not report them. I see almost ten reports from you, but in essence they are your replies to different threads and people. As they are reportings, not posts, nobody except admins can read them.

footon wrote:

Gabdecsters, please reply to posts, not report them. I see almost ten reports from you, but in essence they are your replies to different threads and people. As they are reportings, not posts, nobody except admins can read them.

No. I understood what do you mean?

gabdecsters wrote:
footon wrote:

No. I understood what do you mean?

https://i.postimg.cc/6qB03WtV/untitled.png

Não pressione "Denunciar"!

Você está denunciando postagens, não respondendo. Você está escrevendo postagens como relatórios. Ninguém pode vê-las, exceto os administradores.

Hello everyone, I am very interested in this strategy, how do you manage to combine the grid explorer with the EA from EA STudio or FSB Pro?

tobias.stiefel wrote:

Hello everyone, I am very interested in this strategy, how do you manage to combine the grid explorer with the EA from EA STudio or FSB Pro?

Hello everyone, how much is this? I want to inform you about an update to my grid system. The EA was created within EA Studio itself, looking for 50 pips of TP and working with the grid system in favor of the market, making SROSO, and against the market, making GALE. Ok, I'll leave some files here, download them, explore them and, if our master wants to adopt these ideas for his future system, I'll be very happy.

Remember that the only way I was able to get results was this way. This way, I was able to get 1% to 2% per month without suffering losses for 8 months since I purchased. EA Studio License.

Post's attachments

XAUUSD SM DECSTERS M15 (5).mq5 97.8 kb, 6 downloads since 2024-06-04 

I've made several modifications to adapt the grid, and they're all functional. Since EA Studio doesn't provide support, you can implement them directly in MT5 and optimize them there. The process won't take much time.

I hope you find these changes beneficial! Seriously.

As we can see, this attachment is different from the attachment above because it is a different strategy.

Post's attachments

XAUUSD SM DECSTERS M15 (7).mq5 97.52 kb, 6 downloads since 2024-06-04 

13 (edited by gabdecsters 2024-06-06 21:54:02)

Hello my friends, I hope you are all well. I am sharing another robot code generated in EAE Studio with grid functions. The result, at least in backtests, passed the high Foward validation with accuracy. Now let's move to the real test.

Post's attachments

EA Studio GBPUSD M15 241465221.mq5 96.79 kb, 5 downloads since 2024-06-06 

Hello Gabdecsters ,
Please let me know how this expert was created, how are the settings inside The Expert Adviser Forex software.
I don't understand how the grid size commands are added.
If possible, please provide this expert in mq4 format too.
Please, provide a video on how to make this expert.
I have more mastery of Mql4, maybe I can develop it.
   Best regards

I use the ea studio to create robots without. Stop and com. Take of 30 pips with lot 0.10 that has not lowered more than 160 doll, then add manual in the code to grid every 30 pips and reset when. Price return to 10 pips
Unfortunately the video doesn't. It will be possible because I only speak Portuguese Brazilian, I don't speak English

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Grid Systems → Strategy - Gabdecsters