Re: FSB Pro Wish List - Requested features

I've a few useful improvements in mind:

1. First of all if I optimize a whole colletion via the Multi Tester it can happen that of 100 different strategies only few are left. Because the optimized repository is filled with different versions of the same strategy and overwrites the others.
I’d like to have the feature that Multi Tester puts just the best optimized strategy into the new collection and not the other versions as well.

Right now I have to optimize every strategy one by one.

2. The input window of the Multi Tester is a bit narrow (screenshot below), my collections have sometimes long names, but I cannot sew the whole filenames because the I cannot change resize it.

3. I’d like to load multiple saved collections into the repository. Unfortunately right now I have to select them one by one, a drag and drop function or sth. similar would be nice, so I can load more than one collection into FSB.

4. OOS testing, might be a nice feature, but I’d like to give the OOS data horizon an exact period.

E. g. The Data Horizon would be 01.01.2012 to 14.05.2015 and the OOS hata horizon would be 01.01-2015 to 01.03.2015.

https://i.postimg.cc/rDpfPyY2/Multi-Tester-window.png

It would be nice that when on the Indicator Chart, as one toggles the True Indicator Chart button, that the indicator values on the info panel would change appropriately.  Currently, they always read the values when the True Indicator Chart is off.

403 (edited by Lagoons 2019-02-12 00:18:15)

Since my original post had so many mistakes, I'm making a new post with a few additional requests.

1. First of all, if I optimize a whole colletion via the Multi Tester it can happen that of 100 different strategies only few are left. Because the optimized repository is filled with different versions of the same strategy which replaces the other ones.
I’d like to have the feature that Multi Tester puts just the best optimized version of one strategy into the new collection and not the other versions as well.

Right now I have to optimize every strategy one by one to achieve this.

2. The input window of the Multi Tester is a bit narrow, my collections have sometimes long names, but I cannot see the whole filenames because the I cannot change resize it.

3. I’d like to load multiple saved collections into the repository. Unfortunately right now I have to select them one by one, a drag and drop function or sth. similar would be nice, so I can load more than one collection into FSB at once.

4. OOS testing, might be a nice feature, but I’d like to give the OOS data horizon an exact period.

E. g. The Data Horizon would be 01.01.2012 to 14.05.2015 and the OOS hata horizon would be 01.01-2015 to 01.03.2015.

5. It would be nice if useful functions from EA Studio could be implemented into FSB as well, like the Walk Forward validation and the Reactor.

6. I think it would be useful to add another acceptance criteria and search parameter into FSB.

I' think its useful to have the Risk-Reward Ratio implemented into FSB.

Friendly greets.

404 (edited by D5QM54S7 2019-02-12 15:29:26)

Hi Popov, I suggest
1) introduce the OHLC analysis, with the possibility to choose the amplitude of the searched pattern.
2) introduce maximum, minimum and average statistics on research results. The tool is useful for preventing the use of random strategies without predictive skills.

Regards

Hi Popov,

Since EA Studio allows 200,000 bar limit (for default) and FSB Pro also increase it's default limit to 200,000 bar for 1min time frame?

hannahis wrote:

Hi Popov,

Since EA Studio allows 200,000 bar limit (for default) and FSB Pro also increase it's default limit to 200,000 bar for 1min time frame?

https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5621/in … onditions/

Hi Footon,

I'm referring to FSB demo data (default), even if I were to increase the limit to 500,000 bars, it still download 100k bar only.

I understand our own data, we can increase it but not the default FSB demo data.

Hi, popov

I have played FSB and Eastudio for a while. I have come to realize that high-performance strategy must have acceptable ROR (risk of ruin).
Why ROR is so important? The ROR can tell us created strategy can be used in the long term or not. to put it simply, the thing you are doing is gambling or investing.
The ROR is related to pay-off ratio, winning ratio and position size.It also can be calculated from them
https://i.postimg.cc/Q9kCXL4Z/1fvjhe.png
as you see,If we search strategy by proper way. may be found holy grail strategy. xD
Calculation of payoff ratio is so easy. Payoff ratio =Average profit/Average loss
Both values have been already shown in the trading result. Currently,We have winning ratio filter in the Acceptance Criteria.
But pay-off ratio still is not available. Adding it to criteria will be useful. I think that.

I hope you consider my request.
Regard

Very good idea.

I'm adding RoR to my ToDo.