Topic: Problem with copy expert

Good morning everyone.

I have created many experts with the help of EA Studio. I tested them in a demo account.

When I try to copy the best experts with fxblue trade copier from one demo account to another demo account, the copy works.

However, when I copy them with fxblue trade copier from a demo account to a challenge prop account, the copy doesn't work.

Does anyone know the solution?

thank you very much

Re: Problem with copy expert

EAs not allowed on the challenge account? What errors do you get?

Hi, thanks for the reply.

the prop I'm using is the "stellar challenge, swap account, 2 steps of Fundednext which allows EAs and also Trade copiers

The MT5 does not give me visible errors on the screen.

But I noticed that in the demo account IC MARKETS

- it can be activated in the demo account the symbol indicates that I can activate or deactivate at the top (circled in red)

- on the "Common" settings page you can check the "Allow modification of signal setting" option (circled in red)

However, in the Fundednext phase 1 account it is not possible to use the two points I have just listed. They do not appear or cannot be activated

Maybe this could be the problem, but I don't know how to solve it

(I attach 2 photos to understand better)

I also wanted to say that I encountered this exact same problem last week with an FTMO swing challenge that I had to return because the trades weren't being copied and I wanted to check if the same problem existed with another prop

Post's attachments

DEMO IC MARKETS - working.PNG 87.11 kb, 1 downloads since 2024-01-16 

FUNDEDNEXT phase 1 - not working.PNG 53.75 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

usa o anotnel / mirror  na minha opiniao e o melhor