Topic: EA suddenly stop making new orders
I had 2 MT4 opened in my VPS last week. Each MT has 3 EA portfolios running with around 30 robots in each portfolio. Everything works fine, but today all those robots stopped making new order. I have checked these:
1. AutoTrading is ON (there is a smiley face on the EA)
2. The VPS is still working, I created a simple EA where it will open an order every 10s, then close the VPS, and monitor the trading account from my phone, and it does create a new order every 10s.
3. Confirm that my trading account is active with the broker's CS
4. I checked the "journal" in my MT4, and didn't see any error message for order placement, so I assume the robot really don't make any new order
5. When I run strategy tester on the MT4 for eg. 1 month, those EAs do make trades, but only until last Friday. Today (Monday) there is no trade in the test result.
It has been around 12 hours since the market open this Monday, and by my experience, it is quite impossible if those robots don't make any new order by now. Any idea of what could be wrong here?