forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Forexsb.com Website → Forexsb.com website back-end rewritten from scratch

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forexsb.com website back-end rewritten from scratch

Hello Traders,

The main website has a new foundation. It took me a surprisingly long time to make it as good as I wanted.

The purpose of this endeavour was to make it much easier to be expanded with new tools. Yes, it's correct. I'm planning 4 new tools that will contribute to a more complete trading lifecycle and better user experience.

Now, when the website is ready and works well for three days already, I may continue with the current tasks.

My goal for the next days is:
- to check about 350 emails (and to answer to some of them)
- to check an issue reported by GeekTrader for a strategy that has backtest discrepancy.
- to check why the EA Studio's Monte Carlo hangs out when we set Randomize 100% of the market data. (don't try that at home)
- to take care of some administrative tasks.

Anyway, I'm completely happy because I dug deep in the server's programming and learned amazing new things.

I try to do the foundation of the products in a way to ensure decades of interruptive work.

Re: Forexsb.com website back-end rewritten from scratch

Wow, I bet that took a while to do.

There seems to be a ton of work to do just keeping things current, let alone making modifications.

Website maintenance is most important considering all that you have included and how much people need support.

I am sure that I speak for all in wanting to thank you for your persistence in delivering a top-notch product and service.

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Forexsb.com Website → Forexsb.com website back-end rewritten from scratch