Topic: Hello Guys

Hi Guys

I am a newbie to this forum and am finding my way with EA studio. Amazing piece of software. Congrats Popov :-)

I hope to be able to positively contribute to this community particularly in my favorite areas of interest such as diversified portfolio management.

I am trying to find a guide on this forum about how to post files and images as I appear to be limited in my ability to upload and insert attachments into my posts. Any help or reference to a 'sticky' would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Richard

Diversification and risk-weighted returns is what this game is about

Re: Hello Guys

Hello Rich,

Welcome to the community!

There is a "Post replay" link at the lower right corner of the last post. It is above the quick post box.
You can attach files and images. However it is better to upload the images on some image server and to include only links here.

Popov wrote:

Hello Rich,

There is a "Post replay" link at the lower right corner of the last post. It is above the quick post box.
You can attach files and images. However it is better to upload the images on some image server and to include only links here.

Thanks for the tip Popov and for the greeting. :-)

Cheers

Rich

4 (edited by manrobertkir 2020-04-13 09:00:45)

Popov wrote:

Hello Rich,

is it for the links are not banned?

Hello, bro.

Shamh17 wrote:

Hello, bro.

Hi mate and welcome. :-)