forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multi-strategies conflicts

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Multi-strategies conflicts

Hello, i must make to run 4 differents strategies in the same pair, EURUSD, 3 on the daily chart and 1 in H1.
I tried to load everthing with FSB-Bridge, each one in a Eurusd window different, but i noted it turns in a conflict together because when a strategy open a position, it's loaded on the others strategies too, producing confusion with the others positions and closures.
I tried also to subdivide several with Mt4-Exporting and FSB-Bridge, but it opened position only by FSB-Bridge.
Is there a simple way to solve this kind of conlflicts?

Thank you

Re: Multi-strategies conflicts

You have to set different Magic Numbers for each bridge in MT4. It will solve the conflicts.
It is a good practice to set Expert Magic to be equal to the connection ID.

http://s28.postimg.org/80evj75jh/screenshot_918.png

I set different Connection ID for each bridge, but not the same expert magic number.
I fixed it now, let's hope it works.

Is it possible instead i get conflicts' trouble between fsb-bridge and the exported expert on the mt4?
Is there also any sort of procedure to fix it?

Thank you Popov

Is it possible instead i get conflicts' trouble between fsb-bridge and the exported expert on the mt4?

The different Magic Number will fix all conflicts. Doing that you'll prevent all interaction between the different charts and experts.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multi-strategies conflicts