Topic: Multi-strategies conflicts

Hello, i must make to run 4 differents strategies in the same pair, EURUSD, 3 on the daily chart and 1 in H1.
I tried to load everthing with FSB-Bridge, each one in a Eurusd window different, but i noted it turns in a conflict together because when a strategy open a position, it's loaded on the others strategies too, producing confusion with the others positions and closures.
I tried also to subdivide several with Mt4-Exporting and FSB-Bridge, but it opened position only by FSB-Bridge.
Is there a simple way to solve this kind of conlflicts?

Thank you

Re: Multi-strategies conflicts

You have to set different Magic Numbers for each bridge in MT4. It will solve the conflicts.
It is a good practice to set Expert Magic to be equal to the connection ID.

http://s28.postimg.org/80evj75jh/screenshot_918.png

I set different Connection ID for each bridge, but not the same expert magic number.
I fixed it now, let's hope it works.

Is it possible instead i get conflicts' trouble between fsb-bridge and the exported expert on the mt4?
Is there also any sort of procedure to fix it?

Thank you Popov

Is it possible instead i get conflicts' trouble between fsb-bridge and the exported expert on the mt4?

The different Magic Number will fix all conflicts. Doing that you'll prevent all interaction between the different charts and experts.