Topic: Programming language

What is the programming language for strategy development in FSB?

Re: Programming language

C#

To be more precise, you don't need coding for strategy development, one does it with GUI. If you want to develop indicators or enhance FSB itself, then coding in C# is the way.

Thank you for the fast replies! I like this program first sight. It looks different. Do you know if there are any easylanguage tarnslators for it? I have many systems in easylanguage since I was using TS. Also do you know if there is strategy import capability from a text file for example?

You're welcome! Unfortunately no translators or strategy import functions... All needs to be manually built in FSB, but that's easy. I think that matching strategy behaviour can be tricky in some cases also, be prepared wink

6 (edited by sol001 2014-04-29 14:35:04)

I work a lot with a tool called price action lab that finds price patterns based on my criteria and can output text code of the logic for MetaTrader. Possibly I could use copy and paste in FSB and work from there? What do you think? Here is an example of a single pattern logic: http://www.priceactionlab.com/Literatur … #process41

Yes, it's a start. There are certain aspects which need to be dealt with, but I believe it'll be fine. If you get to that point and need guidance, post the pattern and lets find the optimum solution.

That would be great! Thanks guys.