Topic: Week Closing 2

The drop down menu in Week Closing 2  says "Exit the market at the end of the day" and has options to set a day close and a Friday close time. Shouldn't it just have the Friday close time and say "Exit the market at the end of the week"?

Re: Week Closing 2

Thank you for the report.

The bug is confirmed. It concerns "Day Closing 2" and "Week Closing 2" indicators. Both indicators do not work in current versions of FST and FSB Pro Trader.

I'll provide update for FST and FSB Pro tomorrow evening. Later I'll update FSB.

Please could you modify this indicator that it can be used as a Closing Logic Condition.

zenoni wrote:

Please could you modify this indicator that it can be used as a Closing Logic Condition.

How you want to use it?

[Bar Closing]
       [Week Closing 2]

5 (edited by zenoni 2013-08-31 20:49:10)

Exactly, this is what I need:

[Bar Closing]
       [Week Closing 2]
       [Day Closing 2]

Please could you also modify Parablic Sar.

Popov wrote:
zenoni wrote:

How you want to use it?

[Bar Closing]
       [Week Closing 2]

zenoni wrote:

You could use Day of Week Exit with Bar Closing which does the same thing but it hasn't been converted to the new format yet.

Mr Popov, would it be possible to do this at the same time.

Thanks

I know this Day of Week Exit indicator, I have used it before. Sad that this indicator has not been converted to the new format. I also hope to get some kind solution for this missing functionality.

SpiderMan wrote:

You could use Day of Week Exit with Bar Closing which does the same thing but it hasn't been converted to the new format yet.

Mr Popov, would it be possible to do this at the same time.

Thanks