forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.


[ Closed ]

Forex Forum → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Posts: 17

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5 comes with change sin the Trader mode.

It includes Longer Time Frame (LTF) and multi symbols  trading.
There are added also manual execution and data stats.
FSB Pro installs new version of MT4 expert and library. They are fully compatible with FST.

http://s10.postimg.org/w2tcdrscl/screenshot_68.jpg

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

FSB is trading very well - multiple strategies , charts.
But it does not start trading after restart even if i go to
Control Panel, Trader Autostart and fill in current session and click auto start

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

But it does not start trading after restart even if i go to

Yes, It only reconnects. You can start trading all connectionс than with pressing the green "Play" button on the toolbar.

It's done in that way to avoid the reconnection script to wait for connections. It can be improved later.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Popov wrote:

But it does not start trading after restart even if i go to

Yes, It only reconnects. You can start trading all connectionс than with pressing the green "Play" button on the toolbar.

It's done in that way to avoid the reconnection script to wait for connections. It can be improved later.

I would like to see it work the same way as FST - autostart.bat.
Imagine you trades are controlled by FSB and your VPS restart for some reason.
FSB will not take care about the trades...

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Imagine you trades are controlled by FSB and your VPS restart for some reason.

Good point.

I'll do it.

...

Probably I can add a Checkbox - "Reconnect and trade when FSB starts" in the Auto start page. It can be switched on in your case.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Popov wrote:

Imagine you trades are controlled by FSB and your VPS restart for some reason.

Good point.

I'll do it.

...

Probably I can add a Checkbox - "Reconnect and trade when FSB starts" in the Auto start page. It can be switched on in your case.

That would be just perfect smile
BTW I play with DeltaStock right now, how demanding would it be to let FSB trade on their platform? I guess it would not be easy right?

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

BTW I play with DeltaStock right now, how demanding would it be to let FSB trade on their platform? I guess it would not be easy right?

I do not want to make efforts to connect FSB to any specific broker. However I'll support them (and any third party developer) for making bridge to any platform.

I like DeltaStock because of their clear trading rules (or what they were 10 years ago). Actually FSB  / FST was designed taking into account my trading experience with DeltaStock.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Popov wrote:

Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5 comes with change sin the Trader mode.

It includes Longer Time Frame (LTF) and multi symbols  trading.
There are added also manual execution and data stats.
FSB Pro installs new version of MT4 expert and library. They are fully compatible with FST.

http://s10.postimg.org/w2tcdrscl/screenshot_68.jpg

How does the LTF work,
what sould I do if i have older strategy with old WTF indi? to make it run in FSB?

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Program updated to Alpha 5.1

- It fixes bugs with "Day Closing 2" and "Week Closing 2" indicators. (Bug reported by SpiderMan);
- Fixed an eventual bug with some indicators where the execution time is Bar Opening (ex, MA(1));
- Fixed a bug with Launcher - splash screen doesn't close after moving;
- Fixed Auto Start Trader (Ctr + Shift + A)
- Several improvements and fixes in trader.

Program will be updated automatically. However, Launcher will be updated if you download and reinstall FSB Pro.

10 (edited by togr 2013-09-02 07:58:51)

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

2 Mr. Popov
Thank you for new version where
"start the trades after restart" checkbox was added smile

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Popov wrote:

Program updated to Alpha 5.1

- It fixes bugs with "Day Closing 2" and "Week Closing 2" indicators. (Bug reported by SpiderMan);
- Fixed an eventual bug with some indicators where the execution time is Bar Opening (ex, MA(1));
- Fixed a bug with Launcher - splash screen doesn't close after moving;
- Fixed Auto Start Trader (Ctr + Shift + A)
- Several improvements and fixes in trader.

Program will be updated automatically. However, Launcher will be updated if you download and reinstall FSB Pro.

I have restarted the FSB PRO
but it remains on version 5.0
Do I need to start it via Launcher?

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Go to C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\Versions

Each version of FSB Pro is in separate folder. You have to see a folder named "0.0.5.1". This is the folder of Alpha 5.1. If it is not there, delete "FSB_Pro_Updater.xml" file and restart the program from the desktop link  or from FSB_Pro_Launcher. It will download and extract the update.

You can always download the full installation file and reinstall the program.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Popov wrote:

Go to C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\Versions

Each version of FSB Pro is in separate folder. You have to see a folder named "0.0.5.1". This is the folder of Alpha 5.1. If it is not there, delete "FSB_Pro_Updater.xml" file and restart the program from the desktop link  or from FSB_Pro_Launcher. It will download and extract the update.

You can always download the full installation file and reinstall the program.

Update did work but I had to use to start it via launcher, that's quite logical.
I did however start directly FSB.exe which I presume does not check for version.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

FSB Pro Alpha 5.2 is available for download and autoupdate.

It fixes three bugs:
- Crash on  Repository page (wrong reading of strategy rating number);
- Crash when press Trade All button on Trader tool strip and there is not connected connection;
- Eventual fix error with trader connection record strip. (Actually I was not able to reproduce that crash. )

Please report any other issues you may encounter.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

FSB Pro Alpha 5.3 released.

Bug fixed:
- Fixed crash with Indicators Repository page when an indicator rating is a float number.
- Fixed rear crash with auto trading caused by multitasking issue.
- Trade Status panel updates only if panel is visible. This reduces the load and fixes possible initialization crash.
- Other minor improvements.

http://s10.postimg.org/oagxae7gl/c_trader.jpg

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Released Forex Strategy Builder Professional v 5.4 Alpha

- Fixed Launcher crash.
- Indicators are unified for all programs.
- Renamed "Higher Time Frame" to "Longer Time Frame" in indicator parameters.
- Fixed a crash on scrolling of Order panel in Autotrader page.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Released Forex Strategy Builder Professional v 5.5 Alpha

- It fixes crash when click Generator's Start button. (Generator is not yet implemented!)

Posts: 17

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 5

Similar topics in this forum