Topic: FSB v220.127.116.11 Published on May 1st 2008
Hello dear users,
You will find many new features and improvements in this version of Forex Strategy Builder.
This is a list of the major changes:
* Adjustable number of the traded lots.
* Automatic scan - menu [Testing] - [Automatic Scan].
* Backtesting to a Margin Call - can be switched off from menu [Testing] - [Trade until a Margin Call]
* New indicators - Price Move, Enter Once, Week Closing, Account Percent Stop, ATR Stop:
o Price Move - Sets an entry point at a predetermined number of pips away from the base price.
o Enter Once - Allows only one entry during the desired period.
o Week Closing - Closes the position at the end of the week.
o Top Bottom Price - Uses the highest and lowest prices of a previous period (bar, day, week, month)
o Account Percent Stop - Sets how many percents of you account to risk.
o ATR Stop - Sets the stop level depending on the market volatility (using Average True Range as a criterion).
* The information in the strategy overview was improved.
* There is description to the strategies.
* Completely new function for reading the offline data files. It can recognize more file formats now.
* A simple calculator is integrated - quick start [F12].
* Several bugs have been fixed.
Please, post your comments in the forum!
Do not hesitate to ask your question here. We will try to help you.
Any suggestions or bug reports are highly welcome.