forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Trader v0.8.0.0 Beta was published.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Trader v0.8.0.0 Beta was published.

Hello,

Forex Strategy Trader v0.8.0.0  comes with totally changed expert advisor. Many issues have been fixed.

This is a list with the most important changes:

- Controlling multiple positions.
- Ability to work on different charts simultaneously.
- Error check of the trading operations.
- Separation of it's positions by a magic number.
- Late setting of SL and TP for some brokers like FXCM.
- Many other fixes in the expert advisor.

Re: Forex Strategy Trader v0.8.0.0 Beta was published.

Really excellent piece of software.  Thanks by adding the support for the multiple positions. Before I used several computers.

Popov,

I understand that the latest release v0.8.0.0 has solved the problem with "ADDING" positions that Nick and yourself worked on ... am I right ?

I will upgrade shortly my FST to v0.8.0.0 , but in case I would like to go back to the previous version, can I simply save copies of these two files (see pic) or is there any other procedure that you would recommand ?

Alain

http://s4.postimage.org/2l1cA.jpg

If you want to backup the previous release, you have to store Forex Strategy Trader folder. It includes the library and the expert. The program is portable, so you can start it from other location also.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Trader v0.8.0.0 Beta was published.