Topic: Incubation Win Rate and KPIs

Hello Everyone,

I have defined some KPIs (key performance indicators) to measure the consistency and efficiency of the EA creation process.

In few easy word, once developed a strategy and created a certain numbers of EAs, I am measuring the following dimensions into the incubation process :

- numbers of EA incubated (e.g. 100)
- numbers of EA which become active after half of the planned incubation time (e.g. after 6 weeks 48 EA have at least a trade done)
- numbers of EAs in profit after half of the planned incubation time.

I will also collect the same data at the end of the incubation, so then T1 corresponds to 6 weeks and T2 to 12 weeks.

Actually I see the following :

After 6 weeks (T1) I have on average 48% of the EAs active and 59% of the in profit.

But, if I drill the T1 KPIs down to the single strategy I have in incubation, then I see a very wide range:

From  9% to 100% active EAs.
From 14% to 90%  in profit Es.

Is any one experiencing the same ?
Is any one analyzing these kind of performances and understanding the route causes behind so wide ranges?

Regards
Vincenzo

Re: Incubation Win Rate and KPIs

Anyone willing to share this kind of experience ?

Can you not pick preferred results from FXBlue?

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hello Blaiserboy,

Did not get your question, what should I do with  FXBlue?
I am not talking about the ea performances, these KPIs are one level up.

I am measuring the efficiency of the reactor process, basically how many EA in incubation (demo) becomes active and how many of them are in profit.

Questions are :

- is there any setup of the reactor which produce an higher win rate (EAs active/incubatated, In profit/active) ?
- is there any setting negatively affecting this outcome ?

Hope is clearer now.
Thx
Vincenzo