forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → No strategies being generated

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: No strategies being generated

Hi,

Just familiarizing myself with EA Studio..

I've used the EA Studio Export script to get the data from my broker's MT4, and dropped it into EA Studio, but the generator is not showing any strategies, any idea why?

I've disabled the acceptance criteria to make it as broad as possible, entered all the account settings etc, what am I missing?

There doesn't seem to be the option to enter the timezone of my broker, would that have something to do with it?

Thanks in advance

Re: No strategies being generated

Hello Simon

Follow the steps at our user guide (There is a video explaining the steps) so you can start generating strategies as soon as possible.

There doesn't seem to be the option to enter the timezone of my broker, would that have something to do with it

Please look at our guide, Tools>Settings [ https://forexsb.com/wiki/eas-guide/settings ] at the Trading Session. This is the answer.

Follow our youtube channel, there is many videos explaining where to start with EA Studio.
and I highly recommend this other channel too EA Forex Academy, there is many videos about EA Studio and trading strategies as well.

I hope this can help you,  Iā€™m looking forward to your reply if don't apply.

See you soon.

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

Re: No strategies being generated

Thank you ViniQ,

It is working now.

Simon.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → No strategies being generated