Topic: New PC

Hello.
Can anyone help me?
I was over 1 year not activ. Have Lifetime FSB Pro License. But i have a new pc.
How i can now FSB Pro install without Trial on my new PC?
Thank you, Marcus.

Re: New PC

Hello Marcus,

The fastest way it to use the Transfer License function in FSB Pro: License Management

If your computer is not reachable, you have to contact me and I'll release the previous installation record in the licensing data base.

(You can activate you license now)

Thank you for answer. My old Pc is not more using for me.
Can you make per Mail the License or PM?

It sounds like your storage drive has become nearly full, not an easy job on most new computers with a hard disk drive; or does your computer have a small solid-state disk drive? 

You may have other problems, but it sounds like you need to make space by deleting some of the files you have added.  How much free space do you have remaining on your storage drive?

I also need help with transferring the license over to another computer.  My situation is that I purchased a new computer and installed FSB on that computer while still keeping it on my old computer.  I uninstalled FSB from the new one (where it was working) and want to use it exclusively on the old one.  I uninstalled FSB from both computers and tried to reinstall and enter the license code into the old computer (where I want it to be) and the transfer button on the activation window will not show up.  It is just greyed out.  I already read your instructions and it is not working.  And, I do not want to reinstall my whole windows 10 operating systems on both computers and lose everything else.  Please let me know how to transfer the software back to my original computer.  Thanks.