forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Cannot create the Expert File when using custom indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Cannot create the Expert File when using custom indicator

Hi,

I got following error when try to export expert advisor:

1. Cannot find the following indicator: Fractal Dimension Index
2. Expert Advisor is not exported.Cannot Create the expert file.

the Fractal Dimension Index indicator already placed on C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Indicators

i'm using version 3.8.8

any help will be much appreciated. smile

Re: Cannot create the Expert File when using custom indicator

Sorry, Problem Solved.

it's because my program cannot connect to online repository.

therefore i delete all .dll file at C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Libraries

and now can export EA using custom indicator

Great job!

Hi,

I also got following error when try to export expert advisor:

1. Cannot find the following indicator: Momentum A
2. Expert Advisor is not exported.Cannot Create the expert file.

the Momentum A.cs already placed on C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Indicators
also the Momentum A.dll already placed on C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Libraries

i removed all File of Folders  Indicators  and Libraries and again load all repository's indicator,  But not SOLVED this problem

i'm using version 3.8.8

Please let me to know how can i solve this error

Thank you

The message tells that FSB Pro cannot find an MQL version of the indicator. It needs such file to include it in the exported Expert Advisor.

When a custom indicator contains MQL version, FSB Pro automatically download it and stores this folder:

C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\MT4 Files\MQL\Forexsb.com\Custom

All indicator with MQL versions available has an MT logo in the Repository. FSB Pro has an option in the toolbar "EA Support". When it is on, the program shows only the indicator suitable for exporting Expert Advisors.

Repository Indicators

I just check that the "Momentum A" indicator supports only FSB pro backtesting and it is not suitable for EAs.

The mentioned indi has 2 or 3 logic subsets (that is what is special about it). What you can do is use 2 or 3 Momentum indicators with those logics and settings you use in the custom indicator and you can then export your EA.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Cannot create the Expert File when using custom indicator