forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Expert Advisor Studio - Released

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Expert Advisor Studio - Released

Hello Traders,

We are proud to announce the official release of Expert Advisor Studio.

EA Studio breaks several records:

* the world's first online strategy backtester;
* the world's fastest backtester;
* the world's first online strategy generator;

The program is so unbelievably fast that is able to generate an Expert Advisor for a minute.

Expert Advisor Studio works on a Demo mode with a limited functionality by default. For unlocking the Editor and Export functionality, you need to subscribe and sign in.

Please share with us your experience and recommendations.

Trade Safe!

Re: Expert Advisor Studio - Released

Hello Miroslav,
I am a little bit confused at the moment:
1. Do I need a new seperate licence to use EA Studio, because I could not log in with my fsb-password?
2. Is the EA Studio Generator better than the Generator I use in FSB
(this post suggests that? http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/6219/generator-algorithm-improved/)
3. I managed to set an account and to import data with the script, but I cannot select the data in the editor
(only MetaTrader demo available)

Hello Bru,

>> 1. Do I need a new seperate licence to use EA Studio,

Yes, EA Studio is a separate application and is activated with a separate license. You can purchase a license from its Home page.

We currently provide a free EA Studio license as a bonus to the new FSB Pro purchases, but this is a limited offer.

>> 2. Is the EA Studio Generator better than the Generator I use in FSB

The FSB Pro Generator is more powerful and has more features than the smaller and faster EA Studio generator. We cannot say what is the better one. The FSB Pro one can work with hundreds indicators, provides slots lock and link, generates Opening and Closing Points. On the other hand, the EA Studio generator is designed to be maximally fast and precise, but can work only with the EA Studio indicators.

You can think for both Generators as a strong and powerful truck vs a fast and light cabrio. I'm sure everyone wants both.

>> 3. I managed to set an account and to import data with the script, but I cannot select the data in the editor

Do you see any error messages? Attach a single exported file and I'll test it.

Hello Miroslav,
1. Thank you for the expanations and the drastic visual comparison.
I am afraid I am not wealthy enough to affort both of these "luxorious" cars (applications)
Is there no cheaper way to upgrade my existing FSB-Pro licence, is there EA Studio not included?
3. On a new try today the data import worked, so this seems to be solved.
4. Is it intentional that only 20000 data are imported, because that is a rather short time periode on M1?
Have a nice day

>> Is there no cheaper way to upgrade my existing FSB-Pro licence,

We can always find a solution.

>> 4. Is it intentional that only 20000 data are imported,

20000 bars is set by default just because it must be a number there. You can increase the number in the script as per your needs. I've tested it with up to 200000 bars and there are no problems. However, when the files are bigger, it takes longer to be loaded later (2-5 seconds).

Please note that the data are saved to the server only for the signed users.

Trade Safe!

Thank you for your answer.

Hello Popov,

I have managed to import back the csv files, it needed to be txt file for some reason with a specific format

when i use the script for exporting to json it exports up to 65000 bars

i edited the script with 200 000 as you mentioned but it still exports up to 65 000 bars

do you have an idea what is the reason?

Regards
Petko

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Expert Advisor Studio - Released