Re: FSB Wish List - Requested features

Top Ten Sort  - System Quality Number

Can System Quality Number be added in to the account statistics....?

When we sort on System Quality Number...... we get the best SQN, however we do not necessarily get lesser results that could be suitable....

By having the SQN in the account statistics we can check the top ten results in another sort for this number.

System Quality Number is an excellent and most valuable measuring tool, however, sorting on it causes a lot of results to be omitted from the top ten list. Somehow I would like to be able to see SQN along with the most profitable systems.

Perhaps we could set SQN as a parameter on the Criteria page as we do Sharpe Ratio.

Thanks

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Can System Quality Number be added in to the account statistics....?

I'm implementing it in FSB Pro Generator. I'll add it to stats also.

Super..!!

Thank you

Indicator Ichimoku.

Is it possible to change a bit this indicator?

1. I wolud like to create strategy based on Ichimoku indicator (open and close). For Opening Position I can add Ichimoku indicator to Opening Logic Condition. So let's say I assumed that this condition is:Enter the market at the begining of the bar if TS crosses KS upwards. Similar approach I would like to add to clsing the position. let's assume: Exit the market at the end of the bar if TS crosses KS downwards (as this is one of the signals of closing the position, except of Price is crossing Tenkan Sen line or Price is crossing Kujun Sen line). Unfortunately I am not able to find such possibility in the Ichimoku Indicator when I am clicking on the butto Add a Closing Logic Condition

2.  I would like to add the condition that price is crossing Kumo (Kumo bullish from down to up for Long position) as condition to open a transaction. First I thought to use "The position opens above Kumo" but I saw that this is not the same (as this condition is related with situation where price is just above Kumo and not coming out Kumo). Is it possible to add such functionality to the software please. This strategy is known as Kumo break-out.

3. is it possible to change period for Sekou Span B to more than 88 currently allowed? I use usually 118 smile

kind regards
Przemek

Break Even

I wonder if there could be a compulsory Break Even built in to the software.

Thanks

daveM

I have an idea regarding grid trading.
I some situations it would be greate to define logic to determine trade size.
I mean different levels like
1st level open 10 positions of size 0.01 lot
2nd level open 8 positions of sieze 0.02
3rd level 6, 0.03

Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, Take Profit

Could there be developed an option to assign a ratio to stop loss and take profit and break even.

So that..... there could be a proportion between the three of them (optional as to which ones to include)

SYSTEM QUALITY NUMBER - OPTIMIZER

Can System Quality Number be incorporated into the Optimizer and also the Strategy Overview.

Thanks

Strategy saved as XML file  but it will be better also to save the top 10 results''as one file'' in a separate folder to be recalled again !!!

Hello Pop May you add a new logic to the band logic

The_bar_opens_below_the_Upper_Band_after_moving_above_it,
        The_bar_opens_above_the_Upper_Band_after_moving_below_it,
        The_bar_opens_below_the_Lower_Band_after_moving_above_it,
        The_bar_opens_above_the_Lower_Band_after_moving_below_it,

(moving means prev high or low)

Post's attachments

band logic.gif
band logic.gif 14.84 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Sry for asking again, will there be  indicator options which i can restrict for generator to search? for example i want generator to search strategies with moving average, but i dont want it to tweak/test shift option. Or i want it to search with fixed smoothing method,but changing other options. It will be nice imo.

This feature was requested from other users also. I may add it later in FSB Pro.

For now you can download the indicators source codes and to put them in Indicators folder. They will override the integrated indicators.

You can fix or remove the parameters you don't want to be changed.

Is it possible to add Bar Opening indicator to Closing Point of the Position list?

Scrolling in Collections window

After deleting some bad strategy in a large collection (in repository window showing collections in the middle of screen) this window will be rewritten and shows again strategies from the first one (sorted by a chosen criterion). But the pointer to the active strategy (marked with blue background) will be moved from the deleted to the next strategy in the list, even if this strategy is far away from the first few, and not visible in the window).

I am often going through strategies one by one, sorting away bad ones and keeping promising (for future deeper analyzing) – but rewriting behavior will force me to scroll down to the active strategy all the time, after each deletion.

Is it possible to change this behavior – so the collections window will always show the active strategy? It is a minor change, but will remove an irritating moment in the FSB program. (There is, of course, a possibility that this behavior is irritating only for me! In such a case, I will have probably to endure this annoyance smile

You might stop the generator when you want to edit the Repository file.

I often have two or three repository files going at once, so I can edit one while the other is generating.

I am often going through strategies one by one, sorting away bad ones and keeping promising (for future deeper analyzing) – but rewriting behavior will force me to scroll down to the active strategy all the time, after each deletion.

I'll try to fix this issue.