forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder v2.74

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder v2.74

The first day of the new year starts with a new Forex Strategy Builder version.

It includes:
- Performance test. You can find it under Tools -> Additional -> Run performance test.
- The program saves calculation statistical data in the strategy file. These data are for compatibility with the new Code Base section of the website (currently under development). FSB Pro will use these data  also to show preview of the strategy on its start screen.

Please share any positive or negative experience with Forex Strategy Builder.

http://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/blog/benchmark_menu.png

http://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/blog/benchmark_start.png

http://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/blog/benchmark_score.png

Re: Forex Strategy Builder v2.74

I am unsure as to how to use benchmark...  can you explain a bit, please.
Thanks

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Base number means it has hit 100 points on Mr. Popov's laptop. If yours is faster you will get more points - like 120, 150, 160 or better. If your computer is slower - you will get less points. For example mine got about 90.

Hope that helped you out. I did not get the idea the first time too smile

Maybe score starting from 0 in the explanation would be better.

Looks like I need a new computer, I only got 74!

mine 150  , But what is the meaning of that score on scanning or strategy generation is that will accelerate the process or what !!!!!

ahmedalhoseny wrote:

mine 150  , But what is the meaning of that score on scanning or strategy generation is that will accelerate the process or what !!!!!

You get the satisfaction of knowing your machine is 1.5 times faster than Miroslav's computer big_smile

BTW, what are the stats of your machine?

footon wrote:
ahmedalhoseny wrote:

You get the satisfaction of knowing your machine is 1.5 times faster than Miroslav's computer big_smile

BTW, what are the stats of your machine?

looool you are joking right!!!!! this is the only function of that feature smile

My labtop Lenovo i5 4G ram

Not joking, really (but I still consider the satisfaction part a major upside big_smile), it's a foundation work for assessing FSB speed with different machines and comparing previous versions, I believe it will help optimize FSB performance when it goes multithread and -core.

54 for me on my home PC and my server VPS = 24, bad score?

10 (edited by Robinux 2013-01-28 11:27:16)

PC_64 bit_windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, i7 950@ 3,07GHz; RAM 12 GB; 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285;

Score 155

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder v2.74