1 (edited by Popov 2012-06-11 22:06:50)

Topic: New language: italian

Hi. I have introduce, in FSB, a new language. It's Italian language. I post .xml file with beta translation. Software house can now upgrade software with new language.

2 (edited by Popov 2012-06-11 22:06:23)

Re: New language: italian

Now I can post  new beta version for italian language just baked few minutes later. It's with more translated words and periods and prhases.
Have a nice night!

3 (edited by Popov 2012-06-11 22:06:12)

When in Italy are 2.06 a.m. and the people Zzzz... and the silence wraps my room, I can add new beta version of .xml file for italian language. For moment this is ultimate. Good night from Naples.

4 (edited by Popov 2012-06-11 22:05:39)

For all and in particular for italian user, a new beta version. In finally version a grammatical revision required. Supervisor wanted! smile

5 (edited by Popov 2012-06-11 22:05:26)

Most recent beta version. For this time that's all.

6 (edited by sombrero51 2012-05-28 20:24:48)

Farzana... What's your contribute here? Are you ok? No cannabis please...  Brother... Brother... I'm very happy... Ih Ih Ih!! Uahh Uahh Uahh! :D

Ok. Now we can return on italian translation file. Here I add a new version. This is 97% italian translate version of tools and phrases and words of FSB.
Now the italian users can post suggestions, corrections, and they complete my work.
For me that's all.

Post's attachments

Italiano.xml 85.93 kb, 2 downloads since 2012-05-28 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you Sombrero. I will add italian translation to main distribution for the next release.

Cool...

http://i.imgur.com/SbQ9N.png

Added to project.

EDIT
Older versions of the Italian translation deleted from upper posts.