forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Windows server 2022 is suitable for Ea Studio?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by poteree 2024-04-12 00:06:23)

Topic: Windows server 2022 is suitable for Ea Studio?

Hello,
just wondering if windows server works the same for Ea Studio in generating strategies, or is lower/faster given the same amount of RAM compared to a notebook/laptop.

It seems even with a high amount of RAM, the strategy generation is slow.

Thanks!

Re: Windows server 2022 is suitable for Ea Studio?

I think the speed depends on how fast your CPU (Processor) is

do or do not there is no try

yonkuro wrote:

I think the speed depends on how fast your CPU (Processor) is

24 vCPU Cores

That's cpu cores number not the speed

5 (edited by poteree 2024-04-12 07:41:58)

yonkuro wrote:

That's cpu cores number not the speed

2.80 GHz.

In summary:
120 gb for RAM,
24 vCPU Cores and 2.80Ghz

Soon you will discover that the server doesn't matter hahaha because it doesn't work if you disconnect from the vps hahaha

Yes I used Ubuntu server with GUI, I think the speed is same regardless the OS, as long as you only install necesarry basic apps, after all you only need chrome to run EA Studio

Also Linux VPS is usually cheaper than Windows VPS, especially if you rent it on black friday event.

yonkuro wrote:

Yes I used Ubuntu server with GUI, I think the speed is same regardless the OS, as long as you only install necesarry basic apps, after all you only need chrome to run EA Studio

Also Linux VPS is usually cheaper than Windows VPS, especially if you rent it on black friday event.

Thanks, the VPS I selected did not allow to use the server via GUI but only in command mode, they said. Please share your VPS service if it's possibile, otherwise feel free to send me a private message. Thanks!

poteree wrote:
yonkuro wrote:

Thanks, the VPS I selected did not allow to use the server via GUI but only in command mode, they said. Please share your VPS service if it's possibile, otherwise feel free to send me a private message. Thanks!

I used Contabo, I contact their support, and they guide me to set up the Ubuntu GUI

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Windows server 2022 is suitable for Ea Studio?