forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → one pair two chart two EAs problem

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: one pair two chart two EAs problem

I want to set two eas from eurusd m5 and m15 on two charts of eurusd. eas stop losses Are different and when the price is going to touch shorter SL every position closes. plz help me.

Re: one pair two chart two EAs problem

perhaps you would post your ea's so we could help you

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

perhaps you would post your ea's so we could help you

Of course, this was an example of my problem. In fact, there are three positions for a currency pair: long flat short. When you activate two robots on a currency pair, only one of the positions will be activated. Long or short. But the exit conditions of both experts are active and they activate it whenever the price reaches a smaller loss limit. I want to find a solution that if any of the experts is activated, the exit conditions specific to that expert will be activated only.

You can combine the logical rules of both experts in a single strategy in FSB Pro.
Use "Logical Groups"  to do it.

Set the entry rules for the first expert as logical group A and the second as logical group B.

In that way, both experts will have separate entries but a common exit.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → one pair two chart two EAs problem