forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Best Settings

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Best Settings

Hello everyone
I want to Take advantage of everyone's experience here to create good strategies that keep profitable  with changes in the market.
Thanks

Re: Best Settings

Hello my friend I hope this message finds you as well as you are talking about under settings I will share mine with you within this same forum there are some files that I published regarding grid strategies they are really very good if you want to use them as a model to add a grid to your negotiations, feel free below, I am sending you the exact configuration that I use in the Viser Studio expert to generate wonderful strategies, I have been having constant and regular results using exactly these configurations that they are sharing with you, so use I would consider them and negotiate safely any questions I will be available to answer hugs

Remember that to be able to import these settings you need to go into the study and click on the import option and select the jason file in the tools section, then it will automatically be applied to all available fields of expertise

Post's attachments

EA Studio Settings 2024-03-21 my best setings.json 22.44 kb, 12 downloads since 2024-03-21 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks my friend
I want Learning from your experience in the subject of grid robots because I am in drawdown in my account and I want to get out from this period
Thanks

gabdecsters wrote:

Hello my friend I hope this message finds you as well as you are talking about under settings I will share mine with you within this same forum there are some files that I published regarding grid strategies they are really very good if you want to use them as a model to add a grid to your negotiations, feel free below, I am sending you the exact configuration that I use in the Viser Studio expert to generate wonderful strategies, I have been having constant and regular results using exactly these configurations that they are sharing with you, so use I would consider them and negotiate safely any questions I will be available to answer hugs

Remember that to be able to import these settings you need to go into the study and click on the import option and select the jason file in the tools section, then it will automatically be applied to all available fields of expertise

That is great, thanks !

I have on question, could you be so kind to define Best Setting ?

Why does this setting represent for you the best setting?
What did you achieve with it?

It would be great to share and exchange opinion or results on this level ?
Thx
Vincenzo

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Best Settings