Added a new option to the Settings page: "Include Sunday data".
When you switch it off, the Data Download app will remove the Sunday bars.
> Now the clock in Market Watch Meta 4 Broker shows me 18:54 and the Windows system shows 19:24.
Your information is insufficient to advise what time zone shift to set. It is because we don't know the timezone of your broker. Your local time (Windows) doesn't matter.
It is easy to set the timezone correctly with the following trick:
1. Load data in the Data Download app and go to the Chart. Let it be EURUSD H1 chart.
2. Load the same chart in your MetaTrader.
3. Choose some significant bar that you can recognise in both charts.
4. See what the open time of the bar in both applications is.
5. Try to guess the timezone direction. The actual value will be the difference between the bar's time in both apps.
6. Set the timezone shift in the Data Download app and recheck the charts. Repeat it until you see the same bar with the same open time in both apps.