forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Express Generator → Generate and/or filter strategies with x risk to reward ratio

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Generate and/or filter strategies with x risk to reward ratio

Is there a way to generate and/or filter strategies that have a 1.2 or higher risk to reward ratio (stop loss vs. take profit) in either Express Generator or EA Studio? When validating and building a portfolio of strategies in EA Studio, I've been opening each strategy independently and checking, but it's time consuming. I've tried setting my stop loss range (10-50 for example) and take profit range (60-200 for example) in Express Generator so that the take profit range is always larger, but then I'm limiting the stop loss to a very small distance and the take profit to a very large distance, and I really need a bit of overlap in the two ranges to find more strategies. I've also tried criteria like Minimum Profit Factor and Minimum Return / Drawdown, but they don't quite achieve what I'm looking for. If this feature doesn't exist in Express Generator or EA Studio, could it be added?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Express Generator → Generate and/or filter strategies with x risk to reward ratio