Topic: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')

The Express Generator instance I have can no logger fetch data because it returns the following error when the fetch.js is called. The gen.js is still running fine if the right data file is located in the right folder. Is there anything I could be doing wrong? 

See the error below:

PS C:\express-generator> node .\bin\fetch.js --symbol EURUSD --period M30
         ..:: Express Generator Fetch v2.11 ::..
C:\express-generator\bin\lib\updater.js:58
        const newSplit  = newVersionText .split('.')
                                          ^
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
    at isHigherVersion (C:\express-generator\bin\lib\updater.js:58:36)
    at C:\express-generator\bin\lib\updater.js:35:7
    at onReady (C:\express-generator\bin\lib\node_modules\@popovmp\request-service\index.js:263:3)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\express-generator\bin\lib\node_modules\@popovmp\request-service\index.js:250:4)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1359:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)

Node.js v18.12.1
PS C:\express-generator>

Re: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')

Never mind please.

I have seen what is causing this problem. I think Google drive is doing something to the Express Generator folder because I later realized the instance I kept on my VPS is still working. So I copied the working instance to my laptop and it worked.

However, because I always like to keep a copy on my Google  drive, I backed up the working copy to Google drive again. Then I felt a need to just download the newly backed copy from Google Drive, that is when I found out the problem. This newly backup on Google drive instance was now giving this error which it wasn't giving before it was copied there.

I don't know why this is happening, but that is what I found cause of this problem to be.