forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → I want to use an indicator from Metatrader 4 in program

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: I want to use an indicator from Metatrader 4 in program

Hi my friends
The problem I have is that I want to use an indicator from Metatrader 4 in program f. I don't know how to do this. Do you have a simple tutorial for this job that you can introduce to me?

Re: I want to use an indicator from Metatrader 4 in program

You can start here -> https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/9202/cu … eo-series/

footon, is it possible, because I'm in a hurry, please convert this indicator to Csharp for free for me to transfer it to Pro strategy making software. This has an educational and motivational aspect for me to learn
I promise that I will see his training soon and learn what to do

I can't promise you anything but where's the indi?

5 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-13 19:22:37)

here you are
Please help me and do it
You are a person with a kind heart

6 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-15 13:35:57)

footon wrote:

I can't promise you anything but where's the indi?

I could not upload on the site and it was not possible, I uploaded on the file.io

Signals match.

Post's attachments

Fiver.cs 5.12 kb, 5 downloads since 2023-06-13 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

8 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-14 14:43:15)

footon wrote:

Signals match.

Hello, thank you, dear footon
The Metatrader indicator could be given 4 different values to the indicator, which was the original indicator of the data, but in the CSharp indicator, there is news from those numbers!!!
And at the same time, those data and indicators could be used to exit the transaction, but now at the price of the editor, I cannot use this indicator to exit the transaction, but the software does not include it in the list of indicators that can be selected to close the transaction.

Please check the MetaTrader indicator again and compare it with #c!

footon wrote:

Signals match.

Open the Metatrader indicator with the original name Sidus in Metatrader 4 and see
It has 4 input numbers and the indicator works based on these numbers
Please help me to have the same values in the indicator in #c as in Metatrader

Oh, I thought you needed a motivational boost to start developing it yourself further, so I provided you with a working calculation.
I don't understand about original sidus indicators or whatever, you uploaded Fiver, so Fiver it is.
The values and signals are matching, it's just a matter of adding visual representation. Only parameter is a thing called "digits", it is zero by default, so if you plan to keep it zero, then you don't need a custom indi in the first place as you can replicate the indi with Moving Average Crossover indicator in Pro.
Today I'm busy with other jobs I have to do, so if you want me to make addition to the indicator, then I make those later, hopefully by the end of the week.

11 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-16 14:30:18)

footon wrote:

Oh, I thought you needed a motivational boost to start developing it yourself further, so I provided you with a working calculation.
I don't understand about original sidus indicators or whatever, you uploaded Fiver, so Fiver it is.
The values and signals are matching, it's just a matter of adding visual representation. Only parameter is a thing called "digits", it is zero by default, so if you plan to keep it zero, then you don't need a custom indi in the first place as you can replicate the indi with Moving Average Crossover indicator in Pro.
Today I'm busy with other jobs I have to do, so if you want me to make addition to the indicator, then I make those later, hopefully by the end of the week.

Post's attachments

orginal_SIDUS.ex4 23.43 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Sidus.mq4 7.64 kb, 1 downloads since 2023-06-15 

12 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-14 15:58:32)

INPUTS that the indicator should have

Post's attachments

Untitled.png 14.3 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

13 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-16 14:31:20)

saeedonline1214 wrote:
footon wrote:

Hello

Yes, I am just learning and I have a long way to go
But right now, original name Sidus (in some places it is called Fiver, but it is not the real name of Fiver).

In any case, I am attaching the Sedus indicator (the main indicator that I want, and please convert it to #c) in this post.
It has a data page in settings section options, data and numerical parts that I attached in the photo.
This indicator can be active in the opening and closing part of the position

Thank you for your favor

In post number 11 : https://forexsb.com/forum/post/75249/#p75249
, the attached indicator is a fake and not Sidus, and I did not know this , There are a lot of fake Sidus on the internet

I have uploaded the correct Sidus indicator with the name of the original Sidus, Please convert this indicator to #C

Post's attachments

14 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-16 15:13:17)

footon wrote:

As it is standard indicator, as I said, it is not present in the library because it is not a custom indicator! If you have manually put it into Indicators folder, then what was the reason for it? Did you modify it? If you remove it from Indi folder and delete the corresponding .dll file, does it not appear in the program?

What I read out from your errors is that .mqh file was missing, first question is why, because it is a standard indicator, it shouldn't be missing. Other errors why you can't export EA are because you have a lot of custom indis missing, it is nothing to do with LongorShort indicator.

Can you re-install the program? And don't add any custom indis until everything is working correctly (LongorShort in place etc).

Hello footon, I really need your help

at first I had sent the wrong indicator, see the last post of that thread, please, I uploaded the original and correct indicator with the name of original Sidus

I can't work with compiled indicators! And as I said, my time is limited and I have very important tasks and jobs I need to do, when I have a breather, I will take this on.

BUT, your indicators and your talk/descriptions and your screenshots don't go together - they are all different, sort that out also.

And tell me why are you using an old version of FSB? Don't tell me you are on the cracked version as well...

And don't barge in into other threads, it's impolite. For this I had to take time and move your post and so on, does it help you or me if you create additional workload? I could have spent this precious time on your indi, but instead I had to moderate topics! Think before you act, please.

17 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-16 18:41:49)

saeedonline1214 wrote:
footon wrote:

As it is standard indicator, as I said, it is not present in the library because it is not a custom indicator! If you have manually put it into Indicators folder, then what was the reason for it? Did you modify it? If you remove it from Indi folder and delete the corresponding .dll file, does it not appear in the program?

What I read out from your errors is that .mqh file was missing, first question is why, because it is a standard indicator, it shouldn't be missing. Other errors why you can't export EA are because you have a lot of custom indis missing, it is nothing to do with LongorShort indicator.

Can you re-install the program? And don't add any custom indis until everything is working correctly (LongorShort in place etc).

Hello footon, I really need your help

at first I had sent the wrong indicator, see the last post of that thread, please, I uploaded the original and correct indicator with the name of original Sidus

Hello, no, I have never used the cracked program, but I am working with the old version that I already bought, but I will buy the latest version of the program soon.

You said, you would do it on the weekend, so That's why I reminded you

All content is in the post https://forexsb.com/forum/post/75257/#p75257

(the indicator I want to convert to #c)

footon wrote:

And don't barge in into other threads, it's impolite. For this I had to take time and move your post and so on, does it help you or me if you create additional workload? I could have spent this precious time on your indi, but instead I had to moderate topics! Think before you act, please.

I do not have another version of the indicator, I have the same version of the Sidus indicator

Post's attachments

Ex4 is compiled, I can't use it. It needs to be a source code in mq4, so it could be opened in any editor and the code is readable. Try it yourself - open it and show me the source code.

footon wrote:

Ex4 is compiled, I can't use it. It needs to be a source code in mq4, so it could be opened in any editor and the code is readable. Try it yourself - open it and show me the source code.

Unfortunately, that's all I have. You can't help to make it #c

I really need it

21 (edited by saeedonline1214 2023-06-17 00:07:52)

footon wrote:

Post's attachments

orginal SIDUS.ex4 23.43 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

He already told you that EX4 is a compiled format, it is impossible to read the source code and without the source code he can´t convert it. Give footon a break, he is doing all of this for free for you.

geektrader wrote:

He already told you that EX4 is a compiled format, it is impossible to read the source code and without the source code he can´t convert it. Give footon a break, he is doing all of this for free for you.

Hello, I don't know anything about programming language, that's why I applied again, and I don't understand anything about what you say about compilation.
But I don't have another file of this indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → I want to use an indicator from Metatrader 4 in program