EA Studio tries to covert the deals' profit/loss to the account currency in the best way.
EA Studio preloads conversion rates for most of the used currency pairs.
The following cases are covered:
1. when profit/loss is calculated in the account currency, then the conversion rate is: 1
For example, we do not need to convert the profit when we trade EURUSD, and our account is in USD.
Another example is when trade Dowe Jones and our account is in USD.
2. When the trading couple's base currency is our account currency, then the conversion rate is bar's Open.
For example, when we trade EURUSD and our account is in EUR, EA Studio uses the deal's Open price to convert the profit from USD to EUR.
3. When we have an Fx rate: AccCurrency + PriceIn.
Example: we trade USDJPY and an account in EUR. Then we use a fixed rate EURJPY.
4. When we have an Fx rate: Pricein+AccCurrency. Then we use a fixed rate: 1/FxRate(Pricein+AccCurrency).
5. When we have an Fx rate: BaseCurrency+PriceIn, Then we use a fixed rate: FxRate(BaseCurrency+PriceIn)
6. When we have an Fx rate: AccCurrency+BaseCurrency, then we use: Open * FxRate(AccCurrency+BaseCurrency)