forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Brand New YouTube Channel for EA Studio, FSB Pro and Algo Trading

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Brand New YouTube Channel for EA Studio, FSB Pro and Algo Trading

Hello traders!

This is Petko Alexandrov from EA Trading Academy, and I am super excited to invite you to join me in a new project: Brand New YouTube Channel called Pro Algo Trading

Pro Algo Trading

And I am not asking you just to subscribe, but to record videos with me!

What is the Idea?
I will choose 7 Experienced Users who will be sharing their trading on this Youtube Channel.

This will be a community-driven YouTube channel. We will share the best of our skills and experience with EA Studio and FSB Pro and all future pieces of software from Forex Software. The users in the Forum will be able to ask questions and suggest topics for the videos.

How many people do we need?
There will be a total of seven people publishing videos once a week. This way, we will have a new video every day.

How to apply?
Please send us a short 5 min video at info@eatradingacademy.com. Show anything of your daily work on EA Studio or FSB Pro. For example, you can show how you use the Reactor or Monte Carlo.

What are the requirements?
- EA Studio and/or FSB Pro licensed user for a min of 6 months
- Understandable English
- Desire to share your experience with the other users and traders

Will you get paid for it?
Yes, you will earn income from recording videos for this YouTube channel in 3 different ways.

Never recorded videos before?
No worries, I will share my experience in recording videos with you to start in no time.

I want the most experienced traders and users to share their skills with beginners. I like this channel to be a great source of information about Algo Trading, so everyone who subscribes will learn a lot.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Petko A
PS Thanks to Mr Popov!

2 (edited by Popov 2022-05-14 18:05:58)

Re: Brand New YouTube Channel for EA Studio, FSB Pro and Algo Trading

Hey traders,

Thanks to everyone who showed interest and wrote to the e-mail. I am glad we already had some recording sessions, and today I will post the first video from Samuel Jackson (one of the most active EA Studio users).

Here is the video. It is his first video ever, so take it easy with critics! I was bad enough smile

I hope everyone will benefit from watching some free content from traders sharing their experiences!

Samuel has prepared the following videos as well, and I am sure you are going to like them:

Re: Brand New YouTube Channel for EA Studio, FSB Pro and Algo Trading

Hey traders,

Here is the second video from Samuel:

Hope you will learn a lot from it!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Brand New YouTube Channel for EA Studio, FSB Pro and Algo Trading