Topic: Error Compiling FSB Strategy in indicator.mqh

Hi,

I just bought the FSB portfolio Maker and gives  2 errors while compiling

https://i.ibb.co/5G8J5SM/2019-09-19-3-27-02.jpg

Look forward to hear from you

Jorge

Re: Error Compiling FSB Strategy in indicator.mqh

Hello Jorge,

This error is caused by a bug in the previous version of the FSB Pro MQL code. Portfolio Maker is not guilty!

You can download the newest version of FSB Pro and to import and re-export your experts.
The new files will be correct.

You can also fix the error manually directly in your files as follows:

The cause fo the error was a missing 'void' directive in the definition of the NormalizeComponents method.

You have to find the line:

Indicator::NormalizeComponents(DataSet &strategyDataSet,int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift)

and to add 'void ' in front of it. The new line must look like that:

void Indicator::NormalizeComponents(DataSet &strategyDataSet,int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift)

Normally this code is located on line 202 of the original Indicator.mqh file. However, I see that the error is shown on line 382. It looks like the file was modified.

You can search the Indicator.mqh or the complete portfolio for the "Indicator::NormalizeComponents" phrase to find the line to be changed.

Re: Error Compiling FSB Strategy in indicator.mqh

Hi Popov,

I too am having the saame error. My indicator line as yu have shown above looks like this:

Indicator::NormalizeComponentValue(const double &componentValue[],const datetime &strategyTime[],
                                   int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift,double &output[])

I then changed to

void Indicator::NormalizeComponentValue(const double &componentValue[],const datetime &strategyTime[],
                                   int ltfShift,bool isCloseFilterShift,double &output[])

However now I am getting a different compilation error:

'MasterTickCounter' - undeclared identifier    DataSet.mqh    176    9

Are you able to shed some light on this please?