Let's be clear on why I would like to .... I find that the Portfolio EA's (100 pieces) are relatively good in the first few hours. Very often, within 1-2 hours a good plus and then everything is bad ..... so why not always use this effect?
It is very difficult to sit there all day and close it by hand with the Close Script, so please have something like what you're saying, like ea on second window, where you can set a value in USD, when everything should be closed.
You can consider these 2 options:
1) Use a profit trailing stop: I personally find the profit trailing stop EA, as a dynamic way to handle and close orders. It's a much more reactive and responsive method than closing with exit rules (unless your exit rules are so perfect and accurate).
For trailing EA, I would recommend either Vanessa Trailing (cost $30 right now, mentioned here https://forexsb.com/forum/post/54380/#p54380 or Trailling OS by Tim (free for the time being, mentioned here https://forexsb.com/forum/post/54290/#p54290
2. Use Fxblue Profit/Loss (P/L) Manager app (free)
User guide for you to read more about it https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/u6/pl-m … guide#toc2
You start P/L Manager by attaching the EA to a chart in MetaTrader. The EA's "Allow live trading" setting must be turned on before starting. The "Allow DLL imports" setting must also be turned on if you want to shut down MT4 when the target is hit.
Set the high and low triggers at which P/L Manager should close orders: the CloseAboveUpperPnL and CloseBelowLowerPnL parameters
There is a saying, "Let Your Profits Run"
Let your profits run is an expression that encourages traders to resist the tendency to sell winning positions too early. The flipside of letting profits run is to cut losses early. The way to make money as a trader, according to many, is to follow both of these pieces of advice.
1. I don't want to close all orders when target profit is hit. Because it's a blanket rule and some EA may still be better off to keep it running.
2. Instead of closing all orders when account's profit target is hit, if I use profit trailing, I can still keep the profitable EA running with appropriate profit trailing and break even setting (such as Vanessa Trailing EA, it has 5 different levels of profit targets and 3 levels of break even targets) so that I can keep the profit running when secure my targeted profit.
3. And at the same time, I'm not cutting my losses too early (for other losing EA) with a blanket rule of closing all trades.