forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Developers Forum → Looking at Scheme for a custom indicators language

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Looking at Scheme for a custom indicators language

Two weeks studding Computer Science 18 hours per day. Some friends came home to check me because my phone went of of power 4 days ago and all my social nets are off.  Hopefully I have better understanding on what is going on. My experiments produced a Scheme interpreter in Scheme: https://github.com/PopovMP/scheme-interpreter, which is of course absolutely useless. Anyway, my goal is to search for opportunities to develop an easy script language for programming indicators. Imagine if we can make a custom indicator with 5 - 10 lines of easy commands, which can be used in EA Studio for generating experts and than exported to MetaTrader. I may consider something like the Easy Language by TradeStation. Of course I have to write compilers in TypeScript for EA Studio, in C# for FSB pro and in MQL for MT, but what is more fun than that?

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to do what I like most! You are an excellent community and great people!

Re: Looking at Scheme for a custom indicators language

probably you have become quite skilled with the EASL.

Did I understand that you plan to develop a way for us to create custom indicators for EASTUDIO?

That would probably help many users if it is possible

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

EASl becomes more powerful than I initially expected. Unfortunately, it appeared that EASL is not suitable for custom indicators. The language incorporates advanced programming techniques, including some ideas that I was able to fully understand only with the help of developing the EASl virtual machine. Of course, I don't expect regular users to spend their time learning another programming language. EASL has more academical than practical usage.

Now I see these options:
- developing much simpler language specially designed for custom indicators.
- creating a JavaScript implementer of a subset of MQL to use the same code in EA Studio and MT.
- implementing a subset of WebAssembly in EA Studio with "humanised" syntax and correspondingly an MQL runner.

Anyway, I actively work on improving the Reactor now. I'll have an update at the middle of Jun, which will fix some current quirks and will provide more customisation.

Have you any News over your Hedge Projekt Miroslav?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Developers Forum → Looking at Scheme for a custom indicators language