Topic: OOS1 - how to do

I am new here and I apologize, but I am not sure - may I have any questions ?

1) IS - OOS - OOS1
It is very easy in EA Studio - I hide some data in data horizon and after this I can recalculate all strategies in collection. Great!
How to do in FSB Professional by the easiest way?
2) Validation criteria
In EA Studio I can type one for IS and another one for OOS - It is possible in FSB ?
3) Parameters for new strategy and generator - Is it possible to have only one choice for all generating ? I think for instance
0,1 lots no adds no reductions ...

Thanks very much
Peta

Re: OOS1 - how to do

The Data Horizon in FSB Pro works in the same way as in EA Studio.
OOS in FSB Pro is more "real" because it really cut out the OOS part during the Generator work. However it makes it impossible to validate the OOS  zone. FSB loads again the full data set after the Generator is ready and calculates the full stats.

You can use the Multi Tester in FSB Pro to recalculate a saved collection with your newer data. 

3) Parameters for new strategy and generator - Is it possible to have only one choice for all generating ? I think for instance 0,1 lots no adds no reductions ...

Yes, you can. You can set the entry lots in the Entry lots in the Editor. Then, in the Generator's "Common" options, you can switch off the generating of the Same and Opposite additional signals.

https://s15.postimg.cc/476xm3oxn/screenshot_246.png