forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Premium Club → Miroslav, you could not add new features to the FSB professional.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Miroslav, you could not add new features to the FSB professional.

How to combine the conditions of 2 or more trading systems (for example, H4 and M15)
For example, the trading system 1 is generated on H4. The system has its own input and output conditions. The same is generated by the trading system 2 on m 15. How to make the trading system on m15 start working, provided that the transaction on system 1 on Н4  is concluded and the trading system terminated its work and closed all transactions provided that the transaction in system 1 is closed.

I do not have a programming language. But where can I see the functions of indicators that are assigned to the program.? For example, knowing the function of indicators, I could try to implement it in the program of the EAG 6.
For example, setting all the conditions for the trading system on H4, with the magic number 1, I would also specify the trading system 2 M15, but it would only work if the order with magic number 1 is exist.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Premium Club → Miroslav, you could not add new features to the FSB professional.