Topic: Broker Data

Hi,
We all get broker data by going to each timeframe and pressing the HOME key to load data from the server.
I came across this script which does it in the background. Thought I would share it with everyone.
Regards
Ali

Post's attachments

LoadAllHistory.ex4 102.13 kb, 9 downloads since 2017-10-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Broker Data

Popov has provided an excellent script for downloading for both MT4 and MT5.

You just add it to a chart for the pair and it downloads all time frames.

https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5379/metatrader-to-fsb-data-export/

Take some time and look through older posts, there are many good bits of information and helpful hints. In this instance there is a 'sticky' on the index.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

Popov has provided an excellent script for downloading for both MT4 and MT5.

You just add it to a chart for the pair and it downloads all time frames.

https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5379/metatrader-to-fsb-data-export/

Take some time and look through older posts, there are many good bits of information and helpful hints. In this instance there is a 'sticky' on the index.

Yes I use the script that Popov has provided and it is all that I use to export data. This script does not export data.
When one changes the broker or adds a new pair..one needs to go to each time horizon like H1 M15 and press the HOME key to get the entire broker data. With this script you simple drop it on the chart for the pair and it basically presses the HOME key for all times....then I use the Export script that Popov provided to export the data.
Too lazy to sit there and press the home key on each window....
Maybe I missed the script from Popov that does this...
Regards

I know the frustration of having to get each time frame.

I use MT5 for data, and the script does a nice job, a simple operation. I have one instance of MT5 for that purpose only and it takes only a couple minutes to get all the data that I use for each instrument.

Have a great weekend!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....