1 (edited by deadlef 2017-06-15 09:59:58)

Topic: Can someone help me putting in Indices from Admiral Markets

Hi,

i like to search DAX and Dow Jones Symbols to my Data Source. Can somebody help me add them to FSB and what settings i have to put in to get right settings.
https://s1.postimg.org/lowdu0gob/dax.jpg

I have now these settings on fsb is it right?

https://s23.postimg.org/nqll7f4w7/dax2.jpg

Post's attachments

dax.JPG 59.66 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Can someone help me putting in Indices from Admiral Markets

You have all the inputs required in the first pic you shared, just copy them across. Is the spread fixed? I would be a bit more pessimistic with it and round it up.

"Robustness is a mustness" - jimmy

3 (edited by deadlef 2017-06-16 17:19:43)

jimmydaytrades wrote:

You have all the inputs required in the first pic you shared, just copy them across. Is the spread fixed? I would be a bit more pessimistic with it and round it up.

yes i know but i have problems with the digit of brokers and with points and pips value in fsb.

for example in eurusd i have 2 pips Spread but i must add in the Spread field of symbol settings 20 points.

I only want to be save that i Start generator with save and correct data.

Cause on my EURUSD Symbol my spread is 3 pips but i have to add 30 Points in the field.

What should i add on DAX when the spread is for example 0,8 pips? I must add 8 points?

Lets take the current price: 12752.64
The quotation is with 2 decimal digits.
So the 6 in 12752.64 is a pip and
the 4 in 12752.64 is a point (sometimes called a tick)

If the broker says that the spread is 0.8 pips, it means that it is 8 points. So, you have to set 8 (or even better 10) point sin the Symbols page.

Just another help cause i think that i am working with wrong settings. My Broker use on JPY pair 3 Digits.  So when it price is 104,658 so the 5 is a pip and the 8 a tick? So if the Broker says 1,5 pips i have to add 15 Points right?

Another question. I only generate Strats with 0,01 lots but it seems that i have to put to some Pairs more lots because didnt get good net balance. Is it because the margin of other pairs is different than Eur/usd?

Is there a comparison table for the pair. What i must search for. Is it the worth of a pip?