Yes -- I can also confirm that it is working. Thank you, Popov.
Also, the results I'm seeing are really interesting. I'm pruning based on SQN and EA Studio is generating strategies with excellent statistics. Perhaps it's not surprising that strategies with excellent statistics have lower Net Balances. I've noticed that many strategies with higher Net Balances achieved those not with consistent gains but, rather, a few big wins over the backtesting period.
Popov -- with regards to development environments -- I've built quite a few. I don't mean to sound like a "know-it-all", your software is among the finest I have ever used. Besides source code control, the most important step in a build script was making sure the initial "clean" really removed all the stale intermediate components. I've been bitten by this many times. When the build completes you think the build worked because the final product is there. However, the build for one of the components could be broken but we didn't notice it because the build script used a previously built component that remained from an older build and which masked the compilation or link error. And depending on the number of components this can be really hard to track down. Anyways -- I know setting up a build environment has its own challenges.
Thanks again for fixing this so quickly.